Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chimeira in a Bag

The following is the list of items in my bag that I used to make a Chimeira.
  • 2 pencil cases
  • 7 pencils
  • 1 red pen
  • 2 pearer
  • 2 eraser
  • 3 black pen
  • 1 paint marker
  • 19 copic markers
  • Masking tape
  • Gloves
  • 3 usb keys
  • Pack of tissues
  • 1 Notebook
  • 1 Folder (contains briefs and handouts)
  • Laptop
  • Tablet + sleeve
  • Purse
  • Phone
  • iPod
  • Long distance lens
  • Nutri-Grain bar
  • Lip balm
  • Keys
  • Hair bobbin
  • Nurofen tablets
  • Umbrella
  • Scarf
Some of the objects I used, and some I didn't. I found the stationary the most versitile. Scarf and umbrella were a bit too big. Laptop pieces would work great, but I think taking my laptop apart might not be such a good idea.

Here are some of my preliminary ideas.








Having done a little experimenting I think I'd like to construct something organic using stationary. A plant or a bird.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment